There are a vast range of books available which claim to teach you all you need to know about Roulette. At The Roulette Guide we’ve done our research and here are the Top 15 most popular and frequently recommended Roulette books on the market.
1. Spin Roulette Gold – Frank Scoblete – 1997
Scoblete comes up trumps yet again with this excellent book on Roulette. Scoblete observes all the scenarios in a realistic manner, while maintaining the reader’s interest. This book is a must for those with a keen interest in Roulette, as well as a splendid read for those starting out.
2. American Roulette: How I Turned the Odds Upside Down—My Wild Twenty-Five-Year Ride Ripping Off the World’s Casinos – Richard Marcus – 2004
Marcus; inspiration for this book has enthralled his readers. As a previous casino dealer, he eventually learned how to cheat the system and win big. His justifications for his actions make this an interesting read even for those not interested in gambling.
3. Roulette Secrets Revealed – John C. Steele – 2001
Steele puts to the test some of the systems used by Roulette players and documents how the system works for readers. If improving your game is your goal, this book is the key to your success.
4. Get the Edge at Roulette – Christopher Pawlicki – 2001
If statistics and scientific theories are your method when playing Roulette, this book exploits all possibilities. Pawlicki focuses on all aspects of Roulette, both good and bad. A useful read for the experienced players and the novices alike.
5. Gamble To Win Roulette – R D Ellison – 2002
Ellison has divulged to all readers, the key to success at Roulette. Contained in this book are some truly amazing systems and how they work. A most enjoyable and interesting read.
6. Thirteen Against the Bank: The True Story of How a Roulette Team Broke the Bank with an Unbeatable System – Norman Leigh – 2007
Both a funny and interesting read this book encompasses all the myths and facts about Roulette. This is an enjoyable and informative read for all interested in Roulette.
7. Roulette: Playing to Win – Brett Morton – 2004
Morton uses his past experience in this book. Learn from the errors of others and avoid making the same mistakes. This book is a must have for the serious roulette players.
8. Casino Gambling For Dummies – Kevin Blackwood – 2006
This book is guaranteed to give you the basic knowledge needed when beginning Roulette. Blackwood describes to the reader the inner workings of the casinos as well as each individual system. A captivating read.
9. Retirement Roulette: May the Odds Be with You – Edwin M Bridges and Brian D Bridges – 2007
Bridges focuses on his own experience when advising the reader of all types of situations in Roulette. This book details the best possible solution to some the situations which Roulette players come up against. A must read if you’re the captious Roulette player.
10. Secrets Of Winning Roulette, 2nd Edition – Marten Jensen – 2002
This book covers the basics combined with an easy to understand format. A perfect read for Roulette novices out there.
11. The Samonte Gambling System: Finally, a gambling system that works. – Alan S Samonte – 2007
Samonte created this system of Roulette based on his own experience. The author uses hindsight to direct the reader down the correct path. Both an informative and fun read.
12. Beating The Wheel: The System That Has Won over Six Million Dollars from Las Vegas to Monte Carlo – R. T. Barnhart – 2007
This is a brilliant read for Roulette players keen on maximising their winnings. Barnhart has written intelligently and concisely about all things Roulette. An excellent read.
13. The Roulette Formula: How to Predict the Exact Number – Kimo Li – 2005
This book is direct and to the point, a must for all players interested in Roulette.
14. Roulette Odds and Profits: The Mathematics of Complex Bets – Catalin Barboianu – 2008
This is the book for those players who follow mathematical rules when gambling. Barboiann brilliantly portrays scenarios and discusses in detail every solution. A must read for the logical mind.
15. Killer Roulette – Carl Sampson – 2008
All questions ever asked about Roulette are answered in this book. As well as this, it is a fascinating read, and sure to please even the non Roulette players.